We recognised an increase in both instruction levels and types of work in Q1 2020 within our residential survey department. This hasn’t abated over Q2 despite the economic turmoil. We’re happy to custom the role around the right person.
Residential Surveyor / Valuer – Preston
We have an exciting opportunity within our Residential Valuation department for a surveyor with the following attributes:
- RICS qualified (FRICS, MRICS or AssocRICS)
- Property Background
- Good time management skills and ability to work autonomously
- Good written communication skills
- knowledge of residential building construction techniques and defect identification.
- Strong Team working skills
- A UK driving licence.
The role would involve some, if not all, of the following:
- Undertaking residential mortgage valuations for all of the major lenders and panels
- Undertaking RICS Homebuyers Reports
- Undertaking RICS Building Surveys
- Managing a full workload of residential survey & valuation instructions
- Adhering to the client’s service level agreements
We offer the following for the right individual;
- Training will be supported by the firm
- RICS membership fees paid by the firm
- Support, personal development and management by an Equity Director
- Opportunity (although not a strict requirement) for business development
- Flexible working arrangements inc. home working to suit an effective work/life balance
- Opportunity to progress into a management role
- Effective administrative support team
- Stability of working within a three-office practice
- Competitive salary and car allowance
- Performance related non-discretionary individual bonus structure.
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact:
Mark Smith BSc (Hons) MRICS
RICS Registered Valuer
Director – Valuation
M: 07796 825618